Program costs has been divided in three parts
- Formation Cost: It is the cost of enrollment and fees
- Funding: Student
- Subsistence costs: It is the student's salary during the whole process (4 years).
- Funding: 3 EPN scholarchips (part-time casual teacher contract), scholarships from other financiers (SENESCYT, Universities, etc), Scholarships from research projects
- Research costs: It is the cost asociated to investigation (equipment, experiments, computers, movility, etc.)
- Funding: Research project
|Training cost is the price of the program (540 USD / year). Subsistence and research costs must be guaranteed by the research director|