Those interested in applying to the doctoral program, before submitting the application documentation, should review among the proposed thesis topics those that are of interest to them. They should directly contact the proposing teacher, who, if they reach an agreement, will issue a letter of sponsorship to enter the program. Once with this letter, the applicant must attach all the required documentation.
- Photocopy of the bachelor's degree and master's degree title, previously registered in SENESCYT
- Curriculum vitae
- Knowledge certificate of the English language (minimum level B2)
- Motivation letter
- Sponsorship letter from a program´s professor that promotes your entrance to doctorate
- Concept note of the initial research proposal (max 5 pages). This document must be prepared with the sponsoring professor
- Document certifying full-time dedication to the program (affidavit, letter from the entity in which you work, etc.)